TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete cv's, hub lockouts, spindles, front diff, control arms, shocks from 94' 4x4

$50 FOR EVERYTHING

Complete cv's, spindles, front diff, control arms, and shocks from 94' 4x4

throwing in ifs hub lockouts and steering linkage

looking for 1st gen runner/2nd gen pickup rear leaf springs

CV's are in excellent shape as is everythign else. Pulled from a running truck that is going to get d44's and 40's. (not mine). Thing had about 105k miles.

$120 you come and pick it up! Stuff will be stored in my garage for a week, then it's gonna be in my storage.

Thanks,
Steve
Sleeper-z(at)houston(dot)rr(dot)com

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
buy it anyway! haha jk.

forgot to mention that all the steering linkage and steering damper is included!

steve

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aisin Hub lockouts from an IFS. They look brand new!

$40 + shipping

Thanks,
Steve
sleeper-z(at)houston(dot)rr(dot)com

FORGOT TO PUT THAT IN TOO!!!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
do you have any of the sway bar linkages?? and would you just sell the LCA's by them self??

·
Registered
269 Posts
Will ANY of this fit an '01?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hub lockouts should fit any 27 spline IFS spindle for any toyota. I want to use these on mine because they look way better than what i got but i am SFA 30 spline.

Make an offer on the LCA's. Does not look like I have any sway bar linkages. There is a linkage and plate with 3 mounting holes that attaches to the steering linkage... but i doubt that's it.

thanks,
steve

·
Registered
269 Posts
What else am I going to have to get to make mine manual hubs?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MAKE AN OFFER

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I have a built leaf packs for a tacoma.. you should be able to take them apart and build a custom leaf pack for a 1st/2nd truck..

like i said i'm looking for the LCA's, maybe front shocks or maybe a CV or 2 just let me know if you want to trade or maybe trade & some $$.

i also have some misc. stuff center console for a Taco, co2 tank bottle holder, a used 18V Dewalt drill

Just let me know.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i've got waggy's up front and want to go with toy/toy pack for super flex!

i'll get you the LCA's, both front shocks and both CV's... what does the center console look like? i also am in need of a 60" high lift (will trade 48"), 1-35x12.5 spare tire, misc. stuff.

what else do you got for trade?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
manny still interested? i'm ready to deal.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Lazy-Boy said:
manny still interested? i'm ready to deal.
yes still intrested but have truck probs that i'm getting fixed (new bearing, BJ, and alingment so i don't know when i will have any extra $$ (should be a week or two) I'm still going through everything i to trade or sale but i do want them though

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Pm'd back

=ACID RAIN= said:
[temporary hijack]
Manny check your PMs RE: front diff :)
[/temporary hijack]

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
manny. everything for $75+ that center console you got work out for you?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Yes that will work.. I'm busy this weekend but i have next friday sat & sunday off.. Where at in Houston are you ??? Might be able to do it during the week if that alright with you..

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
stafford/sugar land/alief. (southwest houston. i say all of the above because people don't really recognize alief). i get my work schedule this Sunday so i'll let you know when i have off. during the week would probably be better for me anyway.

thanks,
steve

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i know i'm off tuesday after 4pm, and i believe wednesday after 2pm if you want to come early on in the week... let me know.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
6 Participants
grillmasterp
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing