TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do this, but I've had some family stuff come up, and I'm not going to be able to afford to do this swap in the next year, so I'm selling the axle I bought. Specs are:

Full width HP/RR D44 (66" WMS to WMS) it came out of a '78 F250 I believe
Full Detroit Locker w/ 4.88 gears
Moser alloy axle shafts/spicer u-joints
Complete hi-steer setup/ Rockstomper TR/DL w/ 1-ton TRE's
Warn hubs
6 lug pattern

I got this axle from another member, so I'm asking what I gave for it. $1300. I'm located in Nashville, TN. Local buyers have first dibs. Buyer handles all shipping costs incurred. This thing is ready to be bolted onto a tacoma. It is everything you need below the pitman arm.

For the same reasons I'm selling the axle, I haven't been on many boards lately. I'll try to check this post once a day, but the easiest way to get in touch with me is by phone 615-519-6325. I sleep between 3 am and 7 am, so call whenever.

·
Registered
436 Posts
ok... i dont really have the cash or time for this project right now, but do u mind sending me some pice?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm guessing you meant pics? I don't have any pictures, but give me a call and I can answer any questions you have. 615-519-6325.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
wanna sell the moser shafts? if they are the new MAX shafts i may be interested or have someone interested in them.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zszac111 said:
wanna sell the moser shafts? if they are the new MAX shafts i may be interested or have someone interested in them.
Sorry, man, but for right now I'd like to get rid of the whole thing. If I decide to part it out I'll let you know.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Haha its not a question of who wants it, its who can afford it! Id LOVE to take it off your hands.. maybe if you have it a bit later down the line :D

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Dang you pm him about an hour before me, guess im second in line

Got the pro comp strap in today thanks for the great deal

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Toyo4x4 said:
Believe me...I do...I really do...I really really do. But, I'm broke and live in PA :xcrybaby: :xcrybaby:

Bump to you, and good luck!
I'd love to keep it too, but I really need to finish college right now. Oh, well. By this time next year I'll have a tow rig and a garage, so I can park the taco and tear it apart then :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts