TTORA Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TRD rear end factory locker. Off an 03 DC tacoma.
Has pads welded on bottom and shock mounts but could easily be set back to stock configuration. $500 takes it in Phoenix.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I would take it if you were closer or would ship to 29926

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont have a problem with shipping other than the fact that this prolly weighs 150 lbs. I just dont think its going to be cost effective.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm interested, in tucson, and have funds, maybe we can make a deal this weekend. What ratio does it have? I am also looking for stock rear springs Ryan 520-780-6559

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm interested, in tucson, and have funds, maybe we can make a deal this weekend. What ratio does it have? I am also looking for stock rear springs Ryan 520-780-6559

No stock springs here. Not sure what ratio is in this rear end. I think they are higher than 4.10s though.

Will

·
Registered
401 Posts
i would buy it if he was withing 200 miles of me....bump for great deal man.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
alright I welding new perchs on this week so it will be back to stock. Just to clarify this has NOT been ragged out or beat. I only had it on the truck with 62's for a few months. Low miles (62,000) Mobil one filled. 4.10,Abs, Locker, good brake shoes. If you were thinking of locking it this is the perfect oppurtunity. DIRECT BOLT ON. If you live in Arizona or anywhere for that matter, and want to drive to my house in Florence, I will help install this as I have all the necessary tools for the job. $500 is a steal for this kind of service ladies and gentlemen!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
look me up a shipping quote to 34432 FLORIDA!! and ill buy if its not outragious... i rember having a 200 hp outboard motor "freighted" to my house and it wasnt too insane... let me know

1 - 17 of 17 Posts