TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp fellas, Chaz came to my place and did most of the work on my tundra! Got everyone on a-okay. Only thing is, my stock A-arms are in the way of cranking the C/Os anymore, forcing me to either buy new ones, or barrow Chaz's modified wrench! :welder:

Over all, we gained an inch all the way around, but i still want to get about another 1 or 1 and a half inch up front, which wont be a problem once i figure a way to get around the a-arms! :D

Over all....Chaz is the most helpful person ive met! and im looking forward to getting the tundra trail ready, and making a lot of road trips to wheel with everyone! ;)

Thanks again Chaz!

·
Registered
963 Posts
your very welcome and it was nice meeting you!

Let's see what we can do next weekend to get another 1" or 2" out of the front.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a big ol' 10-4! haha, Irene wants to tag along and meet the family, that is, if you dont mind?

Ill keep in touch! :cool:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, got more lift outta the front, thanks to chaz! plus, today, i got my tires mounted an balanced on and on the truck, no rubs here, ill find out if they rub at stuff soon enough

·
Registered
14 Posts
ben a while

Guess i haven't been on here in a while Lehigh resident my self. I hit 82 mud hole once in a while.. Been to l-cross & c&r motorsports park a few times never more north than that.. Taking the T-1 off the road in january and buying a tundra for a tow rig T-1 will be a trailered rig from there on out ...
THinking full exo cage,doved tail , Lift for starters.... If you need a recovery guy or a trail mate let me know. Btw which tundy is yours ? only seen one lifted tundy in lehigh maroon with barbed wire along the side

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I know what will fix all of your problems...my rig in your driveway!!! :D You will have all the height and functionality you would ever need! :kewl:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow this thread is old, haha

i live off of sunshine, i have a dark grey flareside tundra...

if you wanna wheel this upcoming weekend, lets do it! haha im unemployed at the moment, i have the time! lol

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Yes it is old...just thought I would have some fun! Go get a job slacker!!! :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah for real, being in the surveying field, at the moment, since construction around has slowed so much, its kinda hard to find a job.

ive been looking into florida fish and game commission, but have no clue how to get into it. :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
can't do it this weekend ... I'm actually working ... my company's looking but we are not a survey company. mechanical hvac contractor ... ( Big air conditioners )..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts