TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never found any info on this forum about a complete TRD rear with the manual locker. I don't know If I can afford it, but I would still like to know how this can be done and what are the costs.

Anyone know where I can find a complete TRD manual locking rear?

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
The Shocker said:
I have never found any info on this forum about a complete TRD rear with the manual locker. I don't know If I can afford it, but I would still like to know how this can be done and what are the costs.

Ever try looking in the For Sale section?
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3547

·
Registered
598 Posts
Costs will depend on what you pay for a used unit. You should just put an ARB airlocker in the rear you already have. Less work and costs will be similar.

Then again, your sig says you are saving up for a Powertrax.

·
wut?
1,466 Posts
The Shocker said:

Were in VA are you located?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Richmond although I go wheeling all over. I go off-road on the family farm in Mecklenburg. I go wheeling in the mountains and I go wheeling on the beach down in the Carolinas.

I'm going to have to play with my GPS for about 15 minutes to figure out where your from.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay Ted, I have figured you out. You live near Winchester closer to Boyce just off route 17. Not to far from the airport if I am not mistaken.

You live in God's country my friend. I have traveled on 81 & 17 up by your way several times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts