TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i'm trying to reset the computer in my 01 taco. i'm lost. do i need to take it to the dealer, or can i do it myself?

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
reset it for what??? disconnecting the battery works but then you get to reset your radio and such...

pull your efi fuse or relay out and turn the truck on and then off....

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
reset it for what??? disconnecting the battery works but then you get to reset your radio and such...

pull your efi fuse or relay out and turn the truck on and then off....
such an inconvenience rich :rolleyes: "shit, those 32 seconds i just wasted reseting my radios preset stations could have been spent with nates mom. i need to figure out a better way than disconnecting my battery"

[please note the sarcasm in my statement. if you didnt catch it, reread it, then slap yourself] :D

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
some of us actually like to listen to music and have systems built as such. the clock is the least of my worries....

but when it really comes down to it im just cooler than you no matter what lol haha jk

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Take it to vatozone and have them reset it for you.

they aren't allowed to reset the code, only to read the codes...

any member on the board could read and reset it for ya if they have a reader or a scangauge.... but there are only 2 of us that are worrysome enough to have a scangauge that i know of lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts