TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone wanted to hit up any concerts soon. Alot going around locally that I wouldn't mind going to and thought about ordering tickets.

Rodney Carrington (comedy) at the Budweiser Event Center on Sept 10 @ 7pm. He's hilarious.

Crosby, Stills, and Nash at Red Rocks on Sept 1. (if can get anything)

Blues Traveller at the Fox Theatre in Boulder on Sept 22.

Sean Kingston at the Aggie in Fort Collins on Oct 20.

Insane Clown Possee at the Aggie again on November 8.

Yeah, I know. Slight range of types of music. Just how I am.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Im going to evergreen terrace and stick to your guns on the 3rd at the marquis.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Insane Clown Possee at the Aggie again on November 8.
Seriously? Please don't tell me you're one of those juggalo morons. :confused:

Broad range of music is cool, though. I got just as excited to see Loreena McKennitt a couple years ago as I did to see TOOL the first time.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Broad range of music is cool, though. I got just as excited to see Loreena McKennitt a couple years ago as I did to see TOOL the first time.
I listen to anything really. Im not hard core into anything.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone interested in any of the other shows that haven't passed? I just need to get out of this funk that my life is in right now. :aahg::suicide:

Hell, going to spend a few days in Oregon more than likely in a couple weeks just to clear my head. Plane tickets are already paid for and haven't seen bad deals on hotels and cars.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

And really, after posting some of the other bands I want to see you thought I was a Juggalo?

Anyway. Marcy Playground on October 9 in Fort Collins @ the Aggie.

Five Finger Death Punch October 28th at the Fillmore.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Not really, which was why I asked. :p

I really really really tried to get Social D tix for the show at the Aggie in a couple weeks but was not successful. :( SUPER bummed about that one.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I know some may think that I am crazy or whatever but.....
Creed is coming October 3rd the Fiddlers Green....and well I would like to see them?! Anyone else wanna join?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Not really, which was why I asked. :p

I really really really tried to get Social D tix for the show at the Aggie in a couple weeks but was not successful. :( SUPER bummed about that one.
They sold out almost instantly...then they re-counted the ticket sales and released more tickets the following day before selling out again. I snatched mine right up!

·
Registered
442 Posts
And really, after posting some of the other bands I want to see you thought I was a Juggalo?

Anyway. Marcy Playground on October 9 in Fort Collins @ the Aggie.

Five Finger Death Punch October 28th at the Fillmore.
I love 5FDP i need to get this day off now.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I'll be next Saturday at Red Rocks for Monolith Fest with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, OK GO, and more...(following Friday night "Brew at the Zoo")
I'm working on building up my drinking tolerance right now...I'm really hitting rock bottom. I'm wearing my party hat all this weekend if anybody wants to join me:)

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll be next Saturday at Red Rocks for Monolith Fest with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, OK GO, and more...(following Friday night "Brew at the Zoo")
I'm working on building up my drinking tolerance right now...I'm really hitting rock bottom. I'm wearing my party hat all this weekend if anybody wants to join me:)
Probably not this weekend, but later next week before I hit Oregon. Hit Elliots and see if Raffi is working. And I'd really love to get some people for Five Finger Death Punch. I really want to see them live.:xozzy:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Bah! Got all drunk at the pool today, passed out and sunburnt my armpits. But got a date with the chick in the leasing office....she's spicy, uhhh!
It was the party hat that did it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Atreyu is coming Nov. 10, 2 days after my b-day. I know what im asking for.:D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts