TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
They sold out almost instantly...then they re-counted the ticket sales and released more tickets the following day before selling out again. I snatched mine right up!
Are you serious? FUCK. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I did not know they released more tix. God DAMMIT.:mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Muahahahaha! I won free Social Distortion tix this morning on Channel 93.3, so I'm going. Hoorah! :D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I saw Every Time I Die and Bring Me The Horizon on Friday at the Ogden. Not really a heavy metal fan....but it was fun.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Out the door for Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley at Fiddler's. :D

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Saliva, October 11 (sunday) at the Aggie in Fort Collins. $17 for the ticket. Planning on going for the location and price with at least 1 or 2 other people. Anyone intersted?

Good for the price and location for not too bad music.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Out the door for Social Distortion at the Aggie. :D:D:D:D

And then I have to be in Monte Viste around 10am tomorrow morning. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Saw Spindleshanks, Ashaman, Athena at the Social D show. Had a few drinks and ended up in the pit. WHAT A SHOW!!!!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Weird. I saw Poorboyota, Spindleshanks, and apparently Athena (?) at the Social D show. What a coincidence!

HELLUVA show! Well worth the drive up in traffic and drive back in rain, and the 0245 bedtime before an 0530 wakeup. :D I drove almost 500 miles today on three hours of sleep, and it was SO worth it. What a band.

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
LTJ BUkem is next week, I think Wednesday night, if anybody here is in to that sort of stuff. 22$ ish, Fox Theater, on the Hill in Boulder. Starts around 9, goes til 2.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Ordering tickets for Saliva in the next few days, anyone want to go so I can just get them all at once?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Went to see The Used last night not too bad they were great, The Almost ehh not so much live. Never seen the Fillmore so empty though. Plus i got my 5FDP tickets for $10:D

21 - 40 of 43 Posts