TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob Van Zant is rich now. Wheeeeeeee!!!! Kaaaaching!!!

See what having your head screwed on straight along with a little effort and work ethic gets you?

Now he will hate the tax man as much as I do. I will have some company now.

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
wtf?

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can ask Bob. Did you hear about the acquisiton that Cisco did today? IronPort was Bob's company, or more accurately he works there and has options. It counldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Damn boy! you still lurking around these parts?????

I haven't seen hide nor hair from you in a while!

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
YUNADERIS said:
heck yea

beer is on Bob
LOL, no sh!t, party at Bobnheather's place!!! :D

congrats!!

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Dick Foster said:
Bob Van Zant is rich now. Wheeeeeeee!!!! Kaaaaching!!!

See what having your head screwed on straight along with a little effort and work ethic gets you?

Now he will hate the tax man as much as I do. I will have some company now.

hehehe, I just read that 10 minutes ago. What a lucky guy! Funny that we are going away from Cisco now... at least on the security side.

Bob, your co-worker calls my partner here at least once a month still! Hopefully he'll get somewhere sometime soon. :D Congrats bud!

·
<null>
1,805 Posts
Oppositeboy said:
hehehe, I just read that 10 minutes ago. What a lucky guy! Funny that we are going away from Cisco now... at least on the security side.

Bob, your co-worker calls my partner here at least once a month still! Hopefully he'll get somewhere sometime soon. :D Congrats bud!
Federal Government is still a big buyer of Cisco, only b/c they are too slackjawed and slow to move to any other platform.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
19 Participants
Oppositeboy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing