TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if anyone knows who the manfacturer is of the electrical connectors on 2005+ Tacoma's? Molex is not the one and i need to buy various connectors that match the factory stuff. right now i am after the 2nd O2 connector (i need both female and male sides) for my O2 plug-&-play simulator (which will allow complete removal of the cats, etc).

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Tried contacting your local dealer or Shannon at Champion Toyota? They will sometimes sell the harness connectors without the need to purchase the actual harness.

·
Banned
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tried contacting your local dealer or Shannon at Champion Toyota? They will sometimes sell the harness connectors without the need to purchase the actual harness.
that wont be cost effective for me, but i'll call to see what they have just so i can get my testing going....

i need to source the connector. i just need to know who makes it. Molex dont carry it, not sure if AMP has it... i was hoping one of the OEM Toyota guys here could tell me.

thanks

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
that wont be cost effective for me, but i'll call to see what they have just so i can get my testing going....

i need to source the connector. i just need to know who makes it. Molex dont carry it, not sure if AMP has it... i was hoping one of the OEM Toyota guys here could tell me.

thanks

wrecking yard and a pair of dikes? ;)

·
Banned
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wrecking yard and a pair of dikes? ;)
tacomas are hard to find in wrecking yards (at least around here). but thanks for the suggestion...

i still need to find a manufacturer who is the maker, or makes same like plugs. i contacted a harness maker in TX...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts