TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw a couple of cool things at the pull and pay today! Went to the Denver location around ~65th and broadway.

I first saw this, and the window sticker on it said 93 Toyota prerunner. It still has the fiberglass fender flares on the bed.

Then I saw this and wished I had money/time/space for it

This is a 75 Mazda pickup with a twin rotory engine in it. It has an automatic trans, as well as a almost cancer free body. Only 2WD but still very cool!

Quite a few 2nd gen 4runners out there

·
20,355 Posts
Damn, that mazda is cool! I have a soft spot for old 2wd pickups though.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I thought it was an old Datsun from the back then I saw the front and knew it was something different. It is definitely a cool truck. I have always wanted to learn to work on rotary engines.

·
7,735 Posts
My first vehicle ever was a 2wd 76 datsun long bed (yello). I really wish I'd checked the oil in that thing and not blown the motor :rolleyes: it was s fun little truck.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Pretty rare find in that mazda. I didn't know Mazda had a rotary engine pickup in the mid 70's. I thought they started using the rotary engine in the late 70's in the RX-7.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure if they sell complete vehicles anymore. My friend bought one from them about 4-5 years ago. you would have to call them to see. It was still very complete, no missing parts that I saw.

I saw this today at Colorado Auto Parts. It is an old Jeep ambulance. It has a stout Dana 70 in the rear and quite large axle up front too. I was debating taking them but they wanted $200 each for them.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it is not a bad deal, but I was hoping for more around 125 or so. I just told them it was a jeep axle :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts