TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
kinda drives like a jackass. no need to go tearing up the trail, knocking down trees, and just ripping through everything. cool buggy but that guy needs to learn to drive.

·
Registered
240 Posts
see em kick rocks up at the guy in the yellow shirt? looks like it damn near knocked him out. pretty fucked. but yes, besides the driving, its a pretty bad ass buggy.

·
Registered
660 Posts
So much money, so much horsepower into a cool rig. However, the driver is nuts. No helmet, no respect for safety of others, and tore up the trails for everyone else. With all the debris flying, I'm suprised no one got hurt. I'm also surprised it didn't break anything till near the end of the video. Must be nice to have deep pockets.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
This guy is a fucking dick. Im not tree hugging asshole, but he destroys the trail for anyone else with a normal rig. not to mention that thing is flying all over the trail jumping into shit. cant wait till he hurts himself or someone else that is stupid enough to stand within 1000ft of this thing while its runnin

·
Registered
96 Posts
He's actually a really nice guy. Lives down the road and wheels the same places I do. I'm not into that kinda Wheelin' though. It's pretty irresponsible and I have seen some people get hurt while watching him run! And daddy pays for all his toys!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
It's pretty irresponsible and I have seen some people get hurt while watching him run! And daddy pays for all his toys!
That doesnt surprise me. The way he drives makes that obvious... Very cool rig though.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
try letting some air outta those tires...
and it could prolly just walk up most of the shit...

if this is what this hobby has come to...

I'm getting out.

fucking showboat with too much money... :shame:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
He's actually a really nice guy. Lives down the road and wheels the same places I do. I'm not into that kinda Wheelin' though. It's pretty irresponsible and I have seen some people get hurt while watching him run! And daddy pays for all his toys!
cant wait till those people get ahold of all of daddies money in a lawsuit

·
Registered
148 Posts
ONLY a man with money to burn would build such a vehicle and drive it in such a way.... ( what I really wanted to say, is only an AHole....)
I dont know whether to be totally impressed, or laugh.... I think 50/50

·
Registered
317 Posts
try letting some air outta those tires...
and it could prolly just walk up most of the shit...
:shame:
Thats exactly what I was thinking...Ive always looked at the sport as a finesse sport.

And I could care less if its private property or not. I hate seeing land and trees and trails beat up like that...Maybe Im a hippy that way, but what ever. Maybe its because here in the West Im used to things getting closed when idiots act like that.

Nothing about that video do I like, well except the rig.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thats exactly what I was thinking...Ive always looked at the sport as a finesse sport.

And I could care less if its private property or not. I hate seeing land and trees and trails beat up like that...Maybe Im a hippy that way, but what ever. Maybe its because here in the West Im used to things getting closed when idiots act like that.

Nothing about that video do I like, well except the rig.
exactly!

·
Registered
179 Posts
It is on his own property, and what's the big deal with him tearing up his own land? Is it any worse than coming into a natural environment and bulldozing it to put in a WalMart? If it was on a public trail, then sure, we would have a reason to have resentment toward his actions.

personally, I think that rig is awesome, but how about the u-joints? Even more awesome. Lol

I think these are his buddies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4A98SJg-iuc

I'm not going to sit here and judge how he spends his money either. If I had unlimited funds, I would build me one of those and do the same thing. Heck, I think the military would be interested in one too.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Need a helmet and some earplugs. Maybe a neck brace.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
It is on his own property, and what's the big deal with him tearing up his own land? Is it any worse than coming into a natural environment and bulldozing it to put in a WalMart? If it was on a public trail, then sure, we would have a reason to have resentment toward his actions.
Ive seen plenty of vids where hes tearing up trails that arent on his property...

·
Registered
179 Posts
So you think he's out tearing up public off road parks? I would probably believe that he may be out tearing up someone elses private property. I tell you what, I have some pretty good trails on my mountain property, and he's welcome at my place anytime as long as I get to ride. Lol.

Personally, I think some resentment here sounds like jealousy. Some would figure if they had the money it takes to build one of his buggies, they could easily afford to build their Tacoma to do all that they personally desire.

I'm NOT trying to sound biased, or harass anyone here, but I can appreciate the pure ability of his rig.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts