$ 50.00 !? U smokin' crack ?

I would think there should be
more important things to waste your money on ? :dunno:

enjoy that cold aluminum in yer fist ;)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, yeah I know, 50 bucks is kind of ridiculous, now that I think about it lol. I'll probably wait it out for a sale maybe. I like my rubber-ish shift knob right now. It's a pretty cool design though, the locking mechanism actually turns on it. More of a novelty I guess :p

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Haha, yeah I know, 50 bucks is kind of ridiculous, now that I think about it lol. I'll probably wait it out for a sale maybe. I like my rubber-ish shift knob right now. It's a pretty cool design though, the locking mechanism actually turns on it. More of a novelty I guess :p
It is unique... fo' sho'

you should get one... so's we can see it in yer junk :D

Would be really impressive if you could turn that and lock yer axles :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wonder if there is any room under the bezel to install a micro switch? Then you could run an accessory off of it, that would be pretty cool.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder if there is any room under the bezel to install a micro switch? Then you could run an accessory off of it, that would be pretty cool.
I was thinking about doing something like that, might take it apart sometime down the road and see if it's possible. I did end up getting one of these when I ordered my axle shafts, and I'm not gonna lie, it looks pretty awesome!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

1 - 11 of 11 Posts