TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So not to hijack other threads...

We're planning to meet at Suches, say, 10am, at the gas station there at 60/180 and then head to Coopers Creek, which is just up the road.
This is a mild, but interesting, ride. Maybe we'll stop somewhere out in the wilderness and cook something for lunch...

Got 2 first Gen 4Runners here... Little Red is locked locked with a winch, and Whitey is open open... and not even a strap....

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I know that this is a little late, but Im going!!

I need to know where and when we are gonna meet....thanks

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perfect weather!!! Made some new friends!!!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
of course i missed it...but it looks like yall had fun

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
fawkers...I had no idea, otherwise I might have just fixed my cooland hose leak and met up with you guys...oh well, there's always next time.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
of course i missed it...but it looks like yall had fun

Dude, if your folks have a lake house at Burton, and I were you, I'd know every squirrel and rabbit trail up there!!

I have some old pictures of my buddies and I wheeling Tray back in the late 70's, (yea, I used to be a teenager) I couldn't even tell you where it was at up there. I'll have to see if I can scan it, and post it. There's a water fall somewhere close by the lake you can wheel into. We used to call it the "lost falls".

Hey Mike and Jordan. Enjoyed meeting you guys and riding the moutain side!! We'll have to check out some of those trails we passed by on another trip...
Ya'll have a great Easter!!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Mike and Jordan. Enjoyed meeting you guys and riding the moutain side!! We'll have to check out some of those trails we passed by on another trip...
Ya'll have a great Easter!!
Copy that. We'll do it again for sure.

Busy day today, replaced the injectors on the 88, also moved the brake booster off the donor-turbo to the 88, hopefully taking care of some issues.
I sold Whitey's brother, the 97 4Runner today... now to find that elusive RED 4runner I require! ;-)

Have a good Easter, HE LIVES !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts