TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im picking up some seats from my local shop,mainly cause they are awsome and really do give a good deal.i was wondering what seats people have had good luck with.im looking at the a4 and the baja rs

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have the Corbeau Moabs. They are suspension seat which fit my needs much better than the more common sport seat. I like them a lot better than the stock seats.

The brackets matched the stock bolts well, but the seat belt latch needed some extra work.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have a set of Mastercraft sportsman seats in my std. cab and they couldn't be any better...
did you get mastercraft sliders/mounts or make your own?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
did you get mastercraft sliders/mounts or make your own?
Being it’s a std cab, I saw no need for sliders… so being lazy as I am, I bought their bolt down brackets. Now with that said, if I were to do it again, I would have passed. It took me more time weld and re-drill two of the holes, move the rear up an inch and extend/sleeve two of the mounts, than it would have taken to make a set of my own.... The best part is, the first set they sent me fit worse than these! I probably could have tightened the shit out of the bolts an oged out a couple holes and it would have been fine, but I don’t do it like that… On a side not, if anyone is converting from a bench seat too mastercraft buckets, I have a set of seat brackets for sale brand new with hardware for $50...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im looking at a set of the forza seats.i have the sliders already

·
Registered
183 Posts
IM looking into some hunsaker seats, they are cheep and look awsome, dont know how they will ride though, I may get 2 sets for my subaru and my toyota. I like there styles.

www.hunsakersports.com

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts