1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going out?
Dom are you heading out with Al?
Skip, do you have an open Sunday?
Paul???? nevermind he'll be on his bike!
Cory?
Anthony?

·
Registered
271 Posts
It's a possibility for me. My truck is apart right now as I fix that oil leak from the front crank seal. My bro *might* be buying a 4Runner on Saturday. Also my buddy with a Pathfinder might like to get out there too. I'll get in touch with Chaz when I know for sure.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'll be there..Al, me, and my bro are heading out there at like 9am and leaving by 1pm...I'm riding with my bro in his Jeep (giving the FJ a rest)...This time I just going to see what it's like being a passenger and see how rough the ride is in his damn jeep!! I don't know if you all are going to go out that early, but I'll give Ant or you Chaz a ring and let you know what cb channel we're on..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mind if I tag along? Its been too long since I've been out in corbet.

It's turkey season so I think there are a few areas closed right now to vehicles.

·
Registered
676 Posts
the more people the better. It's looking like I wont be attending, everyone is welcome.... A stock yota will do everything out there right now, theres no water or mud. I was just on the outskirts of corbett today, the canals are bone dry (dead fish at bottom, no trace of water) and the sugar sand is deep.

One warning since I have been out there today, the roads are washboarded like a mother, so unless you dont mind it, it's not gonna be a very enjoyable drive.

I am closing on my new house this week finally, and I have some unexpected things come up for sunday that I need to take care of. I hope you all stay safe out there

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here are a few pics from the ride:

One of the locals

Really we did more than get stuck, thats just the only time we thought to get some pics. :D

Some nice dried out buggy ruts

Also have a short vid of me finally getting that blue FJ unstuck. Good thing it's got a rev limiter, lol
FJ gets unstuck

And the best part, getting a little help cleaning up :cool:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice to have meet you Bob, looks like I cut out a bit to soon... Once again I missed the fun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts