TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Anthony - sounds like fun, my tranny is out right now to fix my rear main seal. I fixed the front, buttoned her up and now the rear leaks. I'll mention to my brother tho, see if he wants to head up there. Unless Chaz goes, we'd have no one to winch us out if we got stuck.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe we can get skip to go. I still want that damn jack too. Hopefully you can make it up and I can take it from ya. I put a bed bar and everything in my truck 6 months ago for it, and I still dont have it

If we can't have someone with a winch tag along, I've got a strap, a capable truck, and we can avoid the tough spots. I've also got friends out there local that can come to the rescue. I grew up in the neighborhood right before that dirt road going into corbett.

Dont you have a winch ?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might be interested in going have to see what's up when you guys want to go. Corey what happened to your winch??
After re-reading his post, I think he was saying, they'd take his brothers truck out there. I tried to get some friends to go out this week but nobody had time. I'm on vacation again this week. I was out two weeks ago, than had 2 4-day work weeks and now back out again. I beleive I've put on 15 or so lbs this past month

1 - 5 of 5 Posts