TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of front spacers from Cornfed. Im tryin to sell these for my buddy. In good shape - 2 months old. Located in Cuyahoga Falls, Oh 44221
$90 shipped.
Bobby

·
Registered
436 Posts
Tacoma2 said:
I've got a set of front spacers from Cornfed. Im tryin to sell these for my buddy. In good shape - 2 months old. Located in Cuyahoga Falls, Oh 44221
$90 shipped.
Bobby
i got a buddy that is probly interested... dont have a diff. drop or anything do ya? i'll call him and get back to ya

·
Registered
169 Posts
no diff drop needed

·
Registered
436 Posts
MidwestTaco95 said:
no diff drop needed
i know its not "needed" but he has ADD and doesnt want to have any problems with it. ive had the same on mine for probly 3 yrs and no problems but i do have man. hubs

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He doesnt have the diff drop kit. I know he could pick one up from CF though. Let me know if he is still interested
Bobby

·
Registered
11 Posts
well thats crap i guess sayin your next in line just doesnt matter to some people.....wheres the smily that flips off the guys above me?

·
Registered
436 Posts
JMT_22 said:
well thats crap i guess sayin your next in line just doesnt matter to some people.....wheres the smily that flips off the guys above me?
yea i know what u mean...

·
Registered
72 Posts
JMT_22, I wasn't trying to rub it in your face. Tacoma2 contacted me via Private message because I had private messaged him quite a bit earlier than you and I posted in his thread. I didn't just sent the money order without him asking me to do so as I had no way to know where to send it. He contacted me and said that because I PMed him first I he would sell the spacers to me. If he would have chosen to sell to you, I would have no problem with it because you posted first to his thread, even though I PMed him before that. It was solely up to him. I'm sorry and I hope that you understand I wasn't trying to gank the spacers out from under you, hence my <fingers crossed> that I replied, hoping he would chose t sell to me. Take care.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts