TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone tried his out yet?

im looking a getting the 1" version soon.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
personally i have the downey hd 1.5" lift shackles, but i've heard nothing but good things about cornfeds

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I have a set of their 2" shackles. They are certainly stout shackles. (near bottom left of image)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re: cornfed shackles

CYi5 said:
I have a set of their 2" shackles. They are certainly stout shackles. (near bottom left of image)
wow! those look nice for the $$

how's the install? any additional parts NEEDED?

i've already got my exhaust re-routed........

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
got mine from cornfed also...installing them dec 20..with a little help from another TTORA member...also the coil spacers...many had complained about the late shipping a while back...but when i got mine...i got it in 2 days after my echeck cleared....it might be because i live closer to them...but great product...btw it's a 2" shackle..

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am running the 1" on my truck. They made the truck sit perfect with my Kings. I did like the way they were painted so i sent my out and had they Cad yellow plated. I would have to say they are great shackle.

·
Registered
662 Posts
4x4Dragon said:
anyone tried his out yet?

im looking a getting the 1" version soon.
I have his 2" shackles. They are very nice, but it took me a month to get them, two different times. Some say he has figured out his shipping issues though. The second time around he was there to answer my questions.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I aslo have the 2in shackels on my truck. They are an easy install and they come w/ everything you need to install them. So far no complaints but I haven't really done anything but driven my truck on the street since I have put them on. The only bad thing is that they did take a long time to ship but I think it is a little better now.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
crghou said:
I aslo have the 2in shackels on my truck. They are an easy install and they come w/ everything you need to install them. So far no complaints but I haven't really done anything but driven my truck on the street since I have put them on. The only bad thing is that they did take a long time to ship but I think it is a little better now.
The shipping has gotten better...because i got mine 2 days after the paypal cleared..but i also live close to where his shop is...

·
Registered
469 Posts
I also got my order very fast from Cornfed. I believe they're trying to remedy the shipping delays that they used to have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts