TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder, Corr will be in Pomona this weekend, anyone plan on going?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yeap ill be thear in all my flatbiller glory. 4130clothing shirt kakie shorts F-word industrie hat spy glasses DVS shoes, and a beer in both hands maybe.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll probably head out sunday as well.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Pomona...

It's going to be a great weekend. The track looks sick, long and fast... It doesn't matter which day you come, the racing will be intense. Johnny G is here as well. I know there was some concern as to whether he would be here or the midwest for Word Series of Off Road Racing, but he is here. I talked to him this afternoon. I can smell the exhaust already... :driving:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ya Ill be there Sat... but Im new here so I guess It doesnt really matter since I dont know anyone on here

Travis

·
Registered
318 Posts
Another great weekend for Robert Naughton Racing!! 1st place Saturday and Sunday!!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another great weekend for Robert Naughton Racing!! 1st place Saturday and Sunday!!!
Yeah, the racing was great on sunday. What happened after the race with kyle le duc and Naughton? there were some words exchanged I guess, it got everyone all excited in the stands.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yeah, the racing was great on sunday. What happened after the race with kyle le duc and Naughton? there were some words exchanged I guess, it got everyone all excited in the stands.
Kyle felt that Fig deliberately hit him. From what I could see, Fig was faster into the corner, Kyle was slowing, and they got caught up in "racing". The CORR Officials decided to take 4 pts. from Fig and give them to Kyle. (I can't say for sure, but I think there was a little of the LeDuc name used for leverage.) Fig protested, and the review board didn't see enough evidence on the video to reverse the board's decision. I think it was a little cheap. If that was rough driving, then the points for the Pro-2 race must have been thown out completely!! That's all the Pro-2 race was... and after all, "rubbin's racin", right? Except for the Pro-Lite race.

Yeah and how bout the wreck in pro-light, oh and the piggy back ride, funny stuff
That was pretty bad. I don't know who jumped the restart after the mandatory yellow, but he ended up on the Geiser Bros. Pro-Lite. It was being rented by Bobby Altamarino. I guess Bobby went over during that race too, but I didn't see that. I did see Jeff Huseman get into the side of Fig at the restart and go for a tumble... it's a good thing he only took himself out, and not Fig.

Ultimately, if the fans wanted a show... they definitely got one on Sunday!! See you in Chula Vista, June 9-10!! :driving:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts