TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CORR Season Opener April 21 & 22, Antelope Valley, CA. Rumor is Ricky Johnson, Robby Gordon and Andy McMillan are going to be among the drivers of the Pro-2 class during this racing weekend!!! DON'T MISS IT!! CORR is always sure to deliver intense short course off road racing!! :driving:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Does anyone know if the Chula Vista track will be done in time?
It should be since there is a race scheduled there in a couple months..i may have to spend the wkend out there this time:)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Corr

I believe the Chula Vista track will be done. It is Jim Baldwin's track (CORR sanctioning body owner), so I'm sure he'll have it done. That race isn't until June 8 & 9, so they have plenty of time.

I'm here, in Lancaster now. Robby G. showed up yesterday, Johnny Greaves has been around since Tuesday (he was testing at Canyon Raceway in Phoenix, Monday), Baldwins are set up, Huseman is here, and "The Wildman" Adrian Cenni, Pflueger, and the Terrible Herbst have been here all week. These are just a few. The pits were filling up yesterday, and I'm sure will be crazy busy today.

It's going to be a great weekend. Next month (May 19 & 20) the race will be in Pomona, CA at the Los Angeles County Fairplex.

If you get to the track, stop by our pits. We are right behind Johnny Greaves pit. Robert Naughton Racing.

SEE YOU AT THE RACES.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Slightly off topic but not quite.

Do you know if there is a C.O.R.R office or team in Indy? I used to see a C.O.R.R Officials truck parked in my office parking lot, but never saw who was driving it.

A silver Titan with red and black C.O.R.R graphics all over it. I assumed it was one of the official sanction support trucks.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I just saw the a herbst truck this morning getting on the 605 towing two trophy karts, I figured they were heading out that way for the weekend. I'll probably wait till the race comes a little closer to pomona.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CORR Vehicles

Slightly off topic but not quite.

Do you know if there is a C.O.R.R office or team in Indy? I used to see a C.O.R.R Officials truck parked in my office parking lot, but never saw who was driving it.

A silver Titan with red and black C.O.R.R graphics all over it. I assumed it was one of the official sanction support trucks.
There were several CORR vehicles. I believe there were 2 Titans, 1 or 2 Armadas, and an F-350. I'm sure the F-350 has been taken out of the mix, since Nissan is the "Official Truck of CORR". I'm not sure what they will have for this year, but I'm sure they'll be Nissans. Too bad they aren't Toyotas!! CORR was based out of the midwest (Wisconsin). It is possible there was an office there. The owner, Jim Balwin and his family are based out of San Diego, CA. However, their shop is in Wisconsin. If you make it to the track, check out the haulers. There are several haulers from Wisconsin. Adrian Cenni's shop is in Antigo, WI. I guess, that said, yes it's possible they may have had an office in Indy.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, a good start to the season. 1st in Round 1, and what could have been a 1st in Round 2... a broken rocker arm on #4 exhaust valve took us out of the running, with a DNF!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts