TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come. My long job search has come to an end. I have accepted a Staff Environmental Engineering position with LT Environmental in Denver CO.

I'll miss out on a bunch of awesome wheeling trips and hanging with you guys, but I plan to make it to Seto. Who wants to pick me up from the airport?

Feel free to come visit!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Well the time has come. My long job search has come to an end. I have accepted a Staff Environmental Engineering position with LT Environmental in Denver CO.

I'll miss out on a bunch of awesome wheeling trips and hanging with you guys, but I plan to make it to Seto. Who wants to pick me up from the airport?

Feel free to come visit!
Depending on when you come in I might could, but you can always ride w/ us once you get there.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
we could always pick you up if needed :)

AND CONGRATS!!! The wait was well worth it, huh - Glad to know we'll have a place to stay when we FINALLY make it out west!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

Feel free to come visit!
fly into the cincinnati airport and ill pick you up. about 5 mins from my house. good luck getting a direct flight thoguh.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Best of luck buddy! I'll have to come out and see you. I can pick you up at Chatty or ATL airport.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats Chris! CO is awesome!! Me thinks you'll wish you had the short bus bein' it's in the middle of all that wheelin' country.
Ive got plans for the smaller version of the shorter bus, the shorterer bus......

·
Registered
710 Posts
I know Rolison will fit in with all those Colorado hipsters. :cool:

Glad you finally got a real job.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fly in to midway or ohare and you can ride down with me. Wifey wont be making it this year so I will need a passenger...
Congrats!

I'll pick you up in either kalamazoo or indy or Louisville or any other airport along the way lol
fly into the cincinnati airport and ill pick you up. about 5 mins from my house. good luck getting a direct flight thoguh.
Best of luck buddy! I'll have to come out and see you. I can pick you up at Chatty or ATL airport.
Midway

Ohare

Cincinatti

Kalamazoo

Indianapolis

Louisville

Atlanta

Chattanooga

Did i get all the airports?

I'm all packed up, and make my first trip out tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
new truck, old bed, Aye.

Poor little general corrosion. so far away.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts