TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Troy (RedrunnerTC) is coming into town on Wed 5/24. I wanted to get some cottora peeps together for dinner either Wed night 5/24 or Thursday night 5/25

I am thinking Loveland that way Fort Collins and North Denver peeps can both come for one of the nights. And then on the other night can I wrangle you colo springs/south denver peeps into dinner? I just want Troy to meet you jackals, and since it seems like most of you can't join us for carnage weekend...

What do you all think? Post up a prefered day...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
421 Posts
hey if you do something closer to c/rock I'll go. I'll be in Junction beginning to next week, so I won't have any extra time off... but if you do something closer I could go. Preferably Thurs, my payday :D I'd like to see Troy again!

·
Registered
421 Posts
so the specs should include Thurs in c/rock... lol! I really am serious, if you guys could pull something off in c/rock or park meadows area with a good CoTTORA showing on Thurs I would be highly grateful. Since this may be the last M&G for me in the metro area... and I say Thurs because that's my payday. Its no fun going to drink when you have no money!

·
Registered
965 Posts
i'd be down for loveland eithier day cause there is no way i'm going to be able to make it to Crock for a dinner

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Loveland heather and I can do, just need specifics.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Ok Guys, Wed night in Loveland, and Thursday night in C-Rock. Does that work?

Wed Night at 6:30 - Chilli's again?

Thursday Night at that Brewery at 7:00?

How does that work for everyone?? WERD!
The loveland one works for me 99%.

·
Registered
965 Posts
works for me..... i'll try to have my rig streetable by then

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
bluetaco said:
So diner tomorrow 6:30 at Chili's ?
Yes you can be a diner tonight at chilis. And we'll probably be eating dinner. :xmoon:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts