TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Nate and I are trying to get a count for more CoTTORA stickers. If we get enough folks who want them we will do a pre-order (via pay pal) and order them up. They are really nice and the ones many of us have have held up fine for a year!

Each Sticker will be $5.00

Once I get a good idea here (from folks who have posted up) I will PM all of you with directions for ordering (where to send money via PayPal)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Troy and I will be ordering 3 ($15.00)

·
7,735 Posts
I'll take 2 more.

I'd buy a t-shirt if they were available so I can be like the 'in' crowd that's walking around with the CoTTORA t-shirts at all the club events. ;)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think we will redesign this year, since that design is so popular.. THOUGH those of you asking for a new design are welcome to post up an idea!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I want 1 maybe 2. would look good on my F150 also.

I dont use pay pal its the devil!

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
FYI TO EVERYBODY

Stickers will LIKELY be $5.00 again, however the last hookup i had is no longer with us so I am currently shopping around for something different. I'll keep everyone posted and let you all know the FINAL price ASAP. I would not expect them to be more than $6-$7, it will depend on pricing for getting them made.

I have also been playing with a few different ideas/designs in photoshop and haven't found anything i like enough to save yet. If i get something I like done up, i'll post it for opinions.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I will PM all of you once we have the price and tell you where to send money (PayPal Prefered but if we must I will give a snail mail addy as long as those of you doing snail mail PROMISE to send it right away!);)

We'll prolly order in a few weeks!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
FYI TO EVERYBODY

Stickers will LIKELY be $5.00 again, however the last hookup i had is no longer with us so I am currently shopping around for something different. I'll keep everyone posted and let you all know the FINAL price ASAP. I would not expect them to be more than $6-$7, it will depend on pricing for getting them made.
Nate PMed you on a possible producer for the stickers.

Molly - What about a new T Shirt run for us larger then medium folks? I am thinking the new designed sticker on a Black T would look cool. :cool:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts