TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
This was the old design. As far as I am aware no one has the design and Im not sure if anyone else even has this sticker. I found a local shop that can dupicate it off my truck. If anyone is interested in it.
[/IMG]

Other thoughts? A few changes would happen on this one. Like the .com would be .org and we are toyota not tacoma.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This was the old design. As far as I am aware no one has the design and Im not sure if anyone else even has this sticker. I found a local shop that can dupicate it off my truck. If anyone is interested in it.
[/IMG]

Other thoughts? A few changes would happen on this one. Like the .com would be .org and we are toyota not tacoma.

thats a cool design.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I have another style, it's just the cottora without the truck. One or two have been collecting dust in my shop if you want them... It'll cost a beer at Rocky Mountain Brewery. :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have another style, it's just the cottora without the truck. One or two have been collecting dust in my shop if you want them... It'll cost a beer at Rocky Mountain Brewery. :D
sounds like a good deal to me. when would you like to partake in said beer? maybe we can have a mini meet again since most of you are booze hounds anyway ha ha

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
So my wife is going to get a batch of stickers made up. At this point we are going with the one posted above off my truck with a few changes. Is anyone interested in getting one of those stickers? We are doing a test run tomorrow to see how they turn out.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Ins

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I like that design. I'm in.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
how big are they? can i put them on the xtra cab windows on the taco? pics of the changes??

1 - 20 of 108 Posts