TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to work on someones Tacoma. I'm not sure who though. I don't know the name to screen name. Jason D, what is your screen name.

Your truck is jacked up, what happened? Did it go into low earth orbit? It looks like both front steering knuckles are bent. The right side is worse then the left. Too much negative camber on both front wheels.

Next time PM me and we could do this stuff in my driveway to save money.

Brian

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish, he has 65k miles on it. Even if he has an extended warranty it will not be covered, those inspectors are bad when it comes to lifted trucks.

Dot, do you have an extended warranty?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yeah no pic's and it really didnt happen doing anything cool. It was up at corey flats just alittle after the big water crossing i cliped a rock on the side of the trail i was looking the other way and just missed it was the only rock on that part of the trail.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Jason (aka Dot) This was the Tech I told you to take it to... Brian is awesome and he will do a phenominal Job on your truck! It just sucks that it got so jacked ;(

Maybe time to get an extended warranty and that tow coverage... after you bite the bullet on this payment (bummer)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Jason (aka Dot) This was the Tech I told you to take it to... Brian is awesome and he will do a phenominal Job on your truck! It just sucks that it got so jacked ;(

Maybe time to get an extended warranty and that tow coverage... after you bite the bullet on this payment (bummer)
oh i know I called them and requested that he work on it after i got your message. Also I added the towing on my insurance now and i found out that i had some tow coverage through toyota too.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I wish, he has 65k miles on it. Even if he has an extended warranty it will not be covered, those inspectors are bad when it comes to lifted trucks.

Dot, do you have an extended warranty?
Brian what is the drivetrain warrenty? 5 year / 60000 mile?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Mine is a 100,000 drivetrain

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think that says alot right there.
Yep, unless it is Toyota Extra Care it is like pulling teeth just to get them to cover light bulbs if the truck has been lifted. There are a couple other companies that don't send adjusters.

Dot, make an appointment to get your airbag light checked out. I ran out of time today. I was able to pull the code and it looks like the driver airbag squib (spiral cable most likely). Your extended warranty should cover that.

·
Registered
228 Posts
thanks i will also it is pulling really hard to the right when i break

1 - 16 of 16 Posts