TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a way to open the year! Everyone certainly got tested. It's runs like this that make me glad I've chosen the right people to wheel with. Everybody was helping out where they could. There were winch pulls, tugs, stacking (and unstacking) and body damage. Myself, Dawson, Leon, CJ, Bill, Dang and Mike all had an awesome day at Cougar Buttes. And a big thanks to Jason, John and Troy for helping us stay on the right path.

I'll fill in the blanks later. Post up your pics and vids if you got 'em.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Apparently no one had a good time out there. I saw a couple videos on FB and was very glad I didn't take my stocker out there

·
Registered
472 Posts
Not rock stacking!?!?!

·
Registered
101 Posts
It was a great day. Thanks everyone for your help.

·
Registered
213 Posts
It was a great day. Thanks everyone for your help.
Next time we go to Cougar Buttes I'm taking the v-notch at that one obstacle for sure!

Great run! We got beat up pretty good out there, especially me. Great to see everyone keep a good attitude. Probably stacked more rocks on this run than all the runs last year combined!!

Scored a pair of tail lights for $50. Truck is at the body shop right meow and should be ready to go in the next few days.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Next time we go to Cougar Buttes I'm taking the v-notch at that one obstacle for sure!

Great run! We got beat up pretty good out there, especially me. Great to see everyone keep a good attitude. Probably stacked more rocks on this run than all the runs last year combined!!

Scored a pair of tail lights for $50. Truck is at the body shop right meow and should be ready to go in the next few days.
Line X as well?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Have to say the Cougar Butte run was a Great Start to the So Cal wheeling season. Thanks again to Michael R. for taking care of the trail leading and thanks to the rest of the group ( Dang, Leon, CJ, Bill, Dawson and Daisy) for taking shifts of spotting and rock stacking. We had a really Great Time.

The group had a little carnage on this trip. Seems like tail lights took the most damage this time around. Leon and Bill were in the tail light group. The sliders and rear bumpers were well used and abused on all of our trucks. Any way here are a few pics that Daisy took. Enjoy.

If you missed this run there are some more coming up. Check the calender. :xcrazy:

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
http://youtu.be/2ZrdtBijeKg

So, this is a video I did a few years back. At the 2:00 mark, this is the section we were all having trouble with. . . . the part where we all got on Leon's slider and stacked a bunch for Dawson. Well, you can clearly see in the video that the area is stacked quite a bit. So much so, I put it in double low and spotted Mayra as she drove my truck through it . . . . easily. Now I don't feel so bad about the stacking we did.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Have to say the Cougar Butte run was a Great Start to the So Cal wheeling season. Thanks again to Michael R. for taking care of the trail leading and thanks to the rest of the group ( Dang, Leon, CJ, Bill, Dawson and Daisy) for taking shifts of spotting and rock stacking. We had a really Great Time.

The group had a little carnage on this trip. Seems like tail lights took the most damage this time around. Leon and Bill were in the tail light group. The sliders and rear bumpers were well used and abused on all of our trucks. Any way here are a few pics that Daisy took. Enjoy.

[
Pretty sure I'm laughing and Sparky is shaking his head because I just busted out my tail light.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Pretty sure I'm laughing and Sparky is shaking his head because I just busted out my tail light.
lmao That's exactly what it looks like!
That's just after the moment of impact :eek:
The picture above that one is just after the moment of impact on the pass side :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts