TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trucks been in the shop for a few weeks and have 2 weeks left before I get her back. she'll be all grown up when i see her again, lol. Chaos front and rear LT kit with King shocks, full bumper to bumper cage, fuel safe fuel cell, basically the works and every penny i made in iraq, what the hell, will be back in the sand box within the next 4 months so why not. my friends stopping by the shop this week to take some pics for me and will post as soon as i get them myself. oh ya, plus the shop is also installing my jba headers and exhaust and urd s/c kit. everyone's told me i'm crazy for doing it, but hey its only money, right?

·
Registered
224 Posts
You deserve it! Thanks for servin'

·
Registered
718 Posts
sounds like your truck is going to be amazing! post pics as soon as you get them, and you better enjoy that truck!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
[email protected]! I cant wait to see it! Any prelim pics?? Also do you have anything else you have done? When is the official date? Do you live in cali? We might have to beat on that thing before you leave!

Make sure you take alot of good pics! I want to see them!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Good luck in the sand box and thanks for serving. A friend of mine just got back from 3 tours and 2 purple hearts. It's only money, especially when you're living in the minute. Enjoy it!!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
OMG I just read you sig and your post!!!!!

DAmn you need to post up some pics. Full cage bumper to bumper???? I think youre the first 05+ with a full cage and fuel safe! Nice How many buckets were you able to fit in the truck?

Damn already race ready huh????

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hope you have some time to enjoy your truck before you go back to the sand box. I was in Afghanistan for a year back in '02. Scary but fun. Be sure to take some pics and post em before you leave! Good luck!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
post up some pics when you get it back. Sounds like its going to be a kickass ride. Be safe in the sandbox.

·
Registered
526 Posts
After what you guys have gone through, I'm sure you deserve every bit and more!

Post some pics when you get her back, and best of luck on your next tour! :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys, will definitely be posting some pics as soon as my friend gets them. will be in oc around april 6 to pick it up and will be going down to azusa with some frineds to beat on it a bit.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm getting everything done at baja shop in orange. i know some people have had problems with baja shop but have seen their work on friends' rigs and AJ, the owner, is definitely a stand up guy.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i know they aren't the greatest pics but finally got some of the truck, can't wait till its done, will be posting more as soon as i get them

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Nice to see all that customization with the temporary registration still in the window. LOL.

·
Registered
883 Posts
:eek: im guessing your never gonna resell are you? looks insanely sweet though.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nope don't exactly plan on selling it anymore lol, hey i guess one way to look at it is, for the 2 months i've owned it, it's only been driven for about a week, so i'm saving money on gas, right? hahaha

·
Registered
484 Posts
Shit. You're already about done with the major mods.

It looks like your rear axle is resting on the ground. I would not be happy with that.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Are you linking it or doing a spring-under+shackle setup?

1 - 20 of 125 Posts