TTORA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a set of flat top knuckles from a guy off a j-10 for $40 bucks and both were drilled and tapped...now what i have come to find out is the passenger side knuckle is drilled for a course threaded bolt is what the guy had in it. now im running into the issue of finding a course threaded stud that is a taller stud, no less than 3.5", because i have sky-manu tall steeering arms. i ordered my other 3 studs and 6 conc washers and nuts from partsmike who were really helpful and the guy i talked to gave me a part # and brand for the stud i need but now i cant find it. it is a dorman stud found here. http://automotivefasteners.thomasne...rs-rods-and-studs/studs-2075/675-048?&seo=110
he said i could get it from a local auto parts store but none of them can find my part # but obviously it exists cause its right there on the website. so what im asking is does anyone have a solution to my stud dilema be it where to get those studs or another idea of what to do. i def. dont want to run bolts in my steering arm so i need to come up with another option. thanks for the help and sorry for the long post.
Ben

1 - 2 of 2 Posts