Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another week and a 3/4 and we are out!!!!:xrocker: :xrocker: :xozzy: :xbarf:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Another week and a 3/4 and we are out!!!!:xrocker: :xrocker: :xozzy: :xbarf:
Weeeeeeeeeeee, i'll be at the sausage house wednesday night! Got get the ol taco checked out for the long ass trip...:driving:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
So you're making sure your taco is in good shape before going to a sausage house? :rolleyes: wut?
:flipoff3: How bout I restate that previous message for ya... I need to change the oil, and all that shit in my tacoma before i drive 500 miles to a house where 3 male TTORA members and a few other guys live... hence the name sausage house .... better ;)

·
Registered
718 Posts
hell yeah guys, its going to be one hell of a weekend!

·
Registered
273 Posts
When r u going to cow??

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:xrocker: :xrocker: :xrocker: :xozzy: :xrocker: :xozzy: :xbeer1: :xsmash: :xbeer1: :xbeer2: :xbeer2:

Leave what? in the early afternoon after the grad ceremony for SSU?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
i guess, i dunno when we are leavin, but i say we roll up to graduation 20 deep, ready to camp and wheel for a few days... while everyone else is all dressed up for grad. Wouldn't be much dif for me any other day though.. haha.

·
Registered
718 Posts
mike was saying that his mom wanted us to all have a "lunch" before we go. i know i dont want to get up there that late but i still am not sure when we are leaving.

·
Registered
718 Posts
oh yeah vinny! we get to see more of this when we got to cow?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
mike was saying that his mom wanted us to all have a "lunch" before we go. i know i dont want to get up there that late but i still am not sure when we are leaving.
no shit, i aint goin to no fancy ass lunch with them city folk...

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
no shit, i aint goin to no fancy ass lunch with them city folk...

but i guess i can dig my cleanest carharts outta the closet and clean white t shirt maybe a un blood stained camo hat....;)

·
Registered
718 Posts
i dont know much about it. i think she just wants to do something nice, if it still happens i dont think you will have to dress nice. free food before we go camping and drinking, you really cant complain about that.

·
Registered
718 Posts
chris, is dustin going for sure?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
99%

Just has to check on his labs... I am sayin fuck labs... ;)

·
Registered
718 Posts
if he doenst come down with ya, are you going to have a traveling buddy?

·
Registered
273 Posts
:xrocker: :xrocker: :xrocker: :xozzy: :xrocker: :xozzy: :xbeer1: :xsmash: :xbeer1: :xbeer2: :xbeer2:

Leave what? in the early afternoon after the grad ceremony for SSU?
LOL who's graduating?!?!

·
Registered
718 Posts
one of my roommates is graduating, so its an excuse to do more drinking next weekend.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts