TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got both toilets moved over the weekend, also added one window each, and door locks, neither had one unless you count the rope on one.

Big tubes are what keep the hole from caving in.

Jackhammer is in the wooden box.

Hooking up to pull a rock out of the hole.

Running jackhammer.

Had some help digging the second hole.

The woman we can all thank for doing such a nice job cleaning the toilets, floors, etc.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
We got both toilets moved over the weekend, also added one window each, and door locks, neither had one unless you count the rope on one.

Big tubes are what keep the hole from caving in.

Jackhammer is in the wooden box.

Hooking up to pull a rock out of the hole.

Running jackhammer.

Had some help digging the second hole.

The woman we can all thank for doing such a nice job cleaning the toilets, floors, etc.
Nice work ladies gentlemen!!!!
When I am really hung-over I prefer to have my morning sht in the woods, the smell of the outhouse with a camping hangover first thing in the morning makes me gag and hurl.:eek:;):)
I know I am not alone on that one. The only difference between us camping and you guys camping is guns and fireworks, we have neither and you guys usually camp with lots of both.:cool:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No fireworks where we go camping, would cause wildfires. :eek: We did have another club at the other end of the lake doing a lot of shooting, and someone from a third club went over cussing them out for it. Of course they weren't breaking any laws, they told the guy to pound sand.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
No fireworks where we go camping, would cause wildfires. :eek: We did have another club at the other end of the lake doing a lot of shooting, and someone from a third club went over cussing them out for it. Of course they weren't breaking any laws, they told the guy to pound sand.
A couple years ago while camping in Grand Bend Ontario at the Mopar Canadian Nationals (1/4 mile drag races) we had Americans from Buffalo (white Americans from Buffalo :confused:)) camp next door.
They had shitloads of fireworks (no guns, they were here) but no chronic or hash. I had shitloads of hash but no fireworks. We did some international "co-operation" and they were heavily sedated all weekend and I had the most fireworks I have ever lit off in my life in one weekend.
When we go camping beer and thc are required elements, guns and fireworks optional.;):) Americans are good neighbours camping, just don't drink their beer (its only "near beer"). We had a great time with them and they said I should do stand up comedy (they thought I was hilarious). I didn't think I was that funny BUT the hash was primo and they were heavily sedated so it made me seem funnier.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts