TTORA Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
looks like a fun time , where is this trail? if you dont want to post on the forum could you send me a pm , thanks

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
looks like a fun time , where is this trail? if you dont want to post on the forum could you send me a pm , thanks
You'll find out when you get invited there...... a simple PM for directions aint gonna cut it......

the trails are on private land (with the permission of the owner) in the state of Arizona.....

·
Registered
400 Posts
no worries then , i know some of the trails that are open to the public(but arent well known) people dont want to post the locations to sometimes cause then they get overused and abused

just figured with the arrows on the rocks its wasnt on private land

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
no worries then , i know some of the trails that are open to the public(but arent well known) people dont want to post the locations to sometimes cause then they get overused and abused

just figured with the arrows on the rocks its wasnt on private land
They are put and kept there by the Caretakers of the trails..... the area can easily be turned into just a big playground and there have been a couple of groups that have tried this...... we like to keep some sort of "trail" system in place. Hence the arrows.

Come out and wheel with the right group and get an invitation.

There are many here who have been up there and who have been invited and not made it yet.......

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Come out and wheel with the right group and get an invitation.

There are many here who have been up there and who have been invited and not made it yet.......
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

41 - 51 of 51 Posts