TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find an owners manual online anywhere for a craftsman air compressor!

5HP 30 Gallon.

Model # 919.165570

Grrrrrrrrr!

It's $12 from sears.com.

Can anybody help the brown kid?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I think thats the same compressor I've got. I'll see if I can find my manual, but it may be monday before I can scan it.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Breathegood said:
I think thats the same compressor I've got. I'll see if I can find my manual, but it may be monday before I can scan it.
Cool thanks!

They had it in the back of the wherehouse at Sears. It's a 2004 model I believe.

$200 brand new. Bought the 3 year warranty of course.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
hawaiianbro said:
Cool thanks!

They had it in the back of the wherehouse at Sears. It's a 2004 model I believe.

$200 brand new. Bought the 3 year warranty of course.
WTF do you need a manual for???

Plug it in, hook up the air, use it.

Bleed it monthly....just like your anus.

·
Registered
741 Posts
speaking of compressors, does anyone remeber that website where all the fatal accidents are on the site, i think its ogrish.com or something, but thats wrong?

just whenever i hear air compressor that guys blown up head, comes up in my head...

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NorcalPR said:
Craftsman? Damnit peetie, get a real compressor
couldn't pass up a deal, of 1/2 off! lol

it works really good though, and it's not insanely loud. i'm only using it for my sas, and workin on my buddies cars.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I just sold a discontinued 45 gallon compressor it is the store brand but I will give you tidbits of info. Lowes and HD both have thier compressors made by the IR company and rebadged... oh for the price it was originally 480 bucks i sold it for 300 and i have one left to go.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BadBradHaz said:
$12?? WTF? Can't you download it?
I searched for about an hour. Supposedly Sears can't allow the manuals to be downloaded. Something about Sears not manufacturing the compressors, therefore not having the copywrights to the manuals. Because of that they can't host them online.

...Damn Sluts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
NorCalTaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing