TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend bought me an assortment of tools, including the craftsman drill-out...while working on my Winchester Featherweight .243 I practically broke all of them...what is Sears' warranty policy on these? Any help is greatly appreciated... Merry Christmas!

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
themariachi said:
My girlfriend bought me an assortment of tools, including the craftsman drill-out...while working on my Winchester Featherweight .243 I practically broke all of them...what is Sears' warranty policy on these? Any help is greatly appreciated... Merry Christmas!
If its Craftsmen I'm pretty sure you can just take it back and they'll exchange it, right? Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, that's the thing...turns out my girlfriend's parents used to own a Sears a while back...I asked them and they were unsure themselves...I hope they do take them back, they do with practically everything else. Hope they are considered hand tools...thanks for the reply and have a cup of eggnog on me. btw...nice rig!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zackattak said:
If its Craftsmen I'm pretty sure you can just take it back and they'll exchange it, right? Merry Christmas
for all you out there...they did not take them back because they considered them "power tools"...just for future reference....

·
Registered
32 Posts
I pretty much avoid anything Craftsman/Bob Villa is selling on TV......If it sounds like a gimmick, looks like a gimmick, etc..... Buy yourself a good set of Eaze-out style bits and you can't go wrong. Snap On makes a set of them with corresponding drill bits for around $20 and they have already paid for themselves.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
usmcbombboy said:
I pretty much avoid anything Craftsman/Bob Villa is selling on TV......If it sounds like a gimmick, looks like a gimmick, etc..... Buy yourself a good set of Eaze-out style bits and you can't go wrong. Snap On makes a set of them with corresponding drill bits for around $20 and they have already paid for themselves.
no they worked...they just broke...good tip though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
themariachi
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing