·
Registered
438 Posts
Yeah agreed it was like a mind fawk reading that

·
Registered
415 Posts
Weird, cause it looks like english??

1997 TOYOTA TACOMA EXTENDED CAB 4X4 100K MILES COLD A/C RUNS AND DRIVES EXELLENT 14INCH FABTECH LIFT KIT YOU CAN CONTROLE THE HIGHT ON THE TRUCK LOW ARE HIGH NEW MUD GRIP TIERS BY PRO COMP ETREAM NEW SHOCKS NEW.BRAKES NEW BATTERY NEW K&N FILTRE THOTLE BODY LOT OF POWER GOTS A SPECIAL CADDILAC CUNVERTER.AND SPECIAL EXOST FRONT FOG LIGHTS SPECIAL.BACK TOW KIT VERY VERY CLEAN IN AND OUT NEW BOMZ! BLACK AND GREEN RACING SEATS THIS TRUCK CAN HANDLE ANTHING THAT COMES YOUR WAY THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH IT HAS SO MENY MORE OPTIONS EVEN HAS SET UP FOR A WINTCH GREAT SHOW TRUCK I HAVE OVER $18000 IN PARTS EVEN HAVE MORE PARTS ON THE SIDE FOR YOU!!! THIS TRUCK IS READY TO GO MAN!!!! ON ROAD AND OFF ROAD!!!!!! CALL ME FOR MORE INFO @ (602) 570-8417 NEED TO SELL CALL ANYTIME!!!! YOU WANT TO DONT WERRY IF ITS LATE

·
Registered
60 Posts
This was a thread on the Samurai board not to long ago.

ttt said:
You find the weirdest people on Craigslist

I have my tires and rims listed on craigslist for sale.
Today I got this email "inquiry" on them
This is all it said,

"this must b syome slip-up to sell?"

What the hell does this even mean ?

How do I even respond ?
Philthy said:
Respond with.

"Yes, the petron have the miles. May-b some car. Nar from the wheels back. I guess not, no."
ttt said:
FOR TO SAIL TEIRS B-SOYME IS TO GONE NO HERE NO NAR WITH RIMES
sold
I can only assume the buyer was not the CL inquiry.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is my favorite... Sentence? Line? Catastrophe?

"AND SPECIAL EXOST FRONT FOG LIGHTS SPECIAL.BACK TOW KIT VERY VERY CLEAN IN AND OUT NEW BOMZ!"

·
Registered
60 Posts
Winna winna, chicken dinna. Check this one out.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/fuo/2413861313.html

HOLE HOUSE OF NEW FURNITURE tvs bedset.s patio set Every thg must GOOO - $1 (glendale az)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-05-31, 7:06PM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

com se everything now everything must go now hole house of furnituer all new still in original plastic and box we have set of 4 sofa love chear and maching stool brand new we have 3 sets$ 997----------------2 sets of sofa love and chear one gold brown color- $1399 one is dork brown leadder and tan microwfiber SOLD--------- king dorck wood beedroom set8 pc $850----- blond gloss 4 pc bedroom set $650 --- kids green pink yellow twin bed set 8pc $649---------- --------- dorck black coffy table and end tables new $249 ------ lamps $150---- dinning tables $400----- TVs 20" $20---- pool table$ 475----2pc patio chears and smll table $50------- BBQs grills one is charckal 1 is gas $40 to 65--------------- vacuums $40--- ice cheat $12-- trendel bed $200---- pots pans glass vase cups dishes nifes and $1--- table tops only $50----- head boards $10 n up------- foot boards $10 n up ------ leevs for tables $20 n up------------ stand up ice chesr from he1950s in nice shape will and habdels all med iorn $199------ 6mo old toy yorkie pup male non nudderd AKC pup $675 obo more more and more all the furniture is NEW STILL IN PLASTIC and classy looking com by make offers call 602 460 1144 call for pics

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Winna winna, chicken dinna. Check this one out.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/fuo/2413861313.html

HOLE HOUSE OF NEW FURNITURE tvs bedset.s patio set Every thg must GOOO - $1 (glendale az)

Date: 2011-05-31, 7:06PM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

com se everything now everything must go now hole house of furnituer all new still in original plastic and box we have set of 4 sofa love chear and maching stool brand new we have 3 sets$ 997----------------2 sets of sofa love and chear one gold brown color- $1399 one is dork brown leadder and tan microwfiber SOLD--------- king dorck wood beedroom set8 pc $850----- blond gloss 4 pc bedroom set $650 --- kids green pink yellow twin bed set 8pc $649---------- --------- dorck black coffy table and end tables new $249 ------ lamps $150---- dinning tables $400----- TVs 20" $20---- pool table$ 475----2pc patio chears and smll table $50------- BBQs grills one is charckal 1 is gas $40 to 65--------------- vacuums $40--- ice cheat $12-- trendel bed $200---- pots pans glass vase cups dishes nifes and $1--- table tops only $50----- head boards $10 n up------- foot boards $10 n up ------ leevs for tables $20 n up------------ stand up ice chesr from he1950s in nice shape will and habdels all med iorn $199------ 6mo old toy yorkie pup male non nudderd AKC pup $675 obo more more and more all the furniture is NEW STILL IN PLASTIC and classy looking com by make offers call 602 460 1144 call for pics
IRONY!!! :lmao:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts