TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to get a little more lift from my taco i found the T-bar in front but i think it is alread maxed out i tightened the nut as tight as it goes but it still won't lift the truck here is a picture please help.

·
Banned
3,446 Posts
1. Learn to spell
2. That is a sway bar
3. Tacomas have coilovers, not torsion bars
4. Keep shit like this in the noob folder

·
Registered
236 Posts
first off ur truck doesnt have torsion bars........ that there is the sway bar

·
Registered
230 Posts
Are you serious?

Your truck does not have torsion bars.

·
Registered
230 Posts
looks like we all seen it at the same time, lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so tightening that wont help well thats good that its not maxed

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
290 Posts
shit dude, maybe next time you should do a little research. Hopefully you wont try anything else this dumb on your truck.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
honca2k said:
shit dude, maybe next time you should do a little research. Hopefully you wont try anything else this dumb on your truck.
It's too late. He already has neon's and led's :lmao:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Is it April fools day yet? :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
whoa whoa.. i thought that was my supercharger down pipe turbo muffler bearing support bar... that piece of steal has actual pourpose haha

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
why does everyone think this is a joke i was just wanting to try to fit 35's, i am going to get them when i get my tax refund.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Big_Denny said:
why does everyone think this is a joke i was just wanting to try to fit 35's, i am going to get them when i get my tax refund.
35's might fit if you take those bolts out of the sway bar clamp and put some washers in between the bolt head and the clamp. That will get that pesky sway bar out of the way. What kind of 35's are you getting????

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i heard it will make me tipsy with no sway bar, i wanna get mudders, we basically play just in mud down here

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Big_Denny said:
i heard it will make me tipsy with no sway bar, i wanna get mudders, we basically play just in mud down here
I have heard that most Texans like to play in the mud alot :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
rubberpants said:
I have heard that most Texans like to play in the mud alot :D
what does that mean??? :dunno:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Big_Denny said:
i was just wanting to try to fit 35's, i am going to get them when i get my tax refund.
are you planning on lifting or have at least 6 inches of lift already? if not i hope you like not being able to turn.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no that is why i was trying to figure out how to adjust the toursion bars to get the lift to fit the tires i want. My buddy with a jeep fit 35's on his truck with just a 3 inch body lift.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts