TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bring out what you wheel...This is the first year of this show and Id love to see it take off.
Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I want to go to this. Wanted to bring dads truck, but since it's steering is close to falling off currently...we can bring mine LOL

·
Registered
853 Posts
Me n Al will probly go to check it out. Dont think I'll show off my awesome stocker crawler though...

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brad, I used to have trouble with the bolts coming loose but i went to arp studs and new nuts and i tq em every few months and they dont move now

·
Registered
734 Posts
Brad, I used to have trouble with the bolts coming loose but i went to arp studs and new nuts and i tq em every few months and they dont move now
I do have ARP studs. The studs are fine. It just pulled the studs right out of the knuckle. I've had problems with that knuckle ever since I exploded the pinion bearings on that side. Finally went with the Marlin Crawler 25mm kit. It was only a matter of time before it went.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do have ARP studs. The studs are fine. It just pulled the studs right out of the knuckle. I've had problems with that knuckle ever since I exploded the pinion bearings on that side. Finally went with the Marlin Crawler 25mm kit. It was only a matter of time before it went.
Looks like the next step is 6shooters...I wish i had funds to do them back in the day...Someday i guess.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I believe they have planned for that.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Wasn't really much space for trailers. We ate inside but didn't really stay too long because there wasn't much to do.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts