TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am cleaning out the garage and need these parts gone. Located in Morrison but in Denver often. Contact me for pictures or more info. 970-946-252two. Thanks.

-hydro assist single ram-6"throw-unknown brand but worked well when pulled-$20

-full hydro double ended ram-6"throw-unknown brand but worked excellent when pulled-fatty unit that can be rebuilt-$40

-radiator for a 3.0 v6- parts store but still in good shape-$20

-solid axle spindles-pair-$25

-solid front axle housing-from an 85-diff armor-top truss-ready to be built-$40

-tie rod and drag link-marlin crawler-has tie rod ends but they need to be replaced-$sold

-high pinion e locker housing-no motor or ring/pinion-does have good side bearings-$sold

-rci fuel cell-poly-10 gallon-$25

-mini truck knuckles with studs-pair-$20

-stock birfields with inner shafts-$10

-rear axle housing-no shafts or third-empty-$20

-high steer arms-old marlin crawlers-beat up but work-$sold

-hubs with brakes and lug studs-entire units-good shape-pair-$sold

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you ever make it down to la veta?

How beat up are the links and high steer arms?
Not often. It is 3 hours from my place....

The steering arms are totally usable but cosmetically look beat up. They are close to 10 years old. The tie rod and drag link are in great shape. The tie rod ends are usable but have a little slop. They have been well used but have life left in them.
If you send me your number I will text you a few pics.

Thanks,
D

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Ill prob take that fuel cell off your hands. Have any picts?
Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am cleaning out the garage and need these parts gone. Located in Morrison but in Denver often. Contact me for pictures or more info. 970-946-252two. Thanks.

-solid axle spindles-pair-$25

-solid front axle housing-from an 85-diff armor-top truss-ready to be built-$40

-tie rod and drag link-marlin crawler-has tie rod ends but they need to be replaced-$40

-mini truck knuckles with studs-pair-$20

-stock birfields with inner shafts-$10

-high steer arms-old marlin crawlers-beat up but work-$20

-hubs with brakes and lug studs-entire units-good shape-pair-$30
i'm assuming all of this was to go together. interested in all of it. let me know if it's all still available and what kind of condition brake parts are in. thanks

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm assuming all of this was to go together. interested in all of it. let me know if it's all still available and what kind of condition brake parts are in. thanks[/QUOTE

All of it was together at one time minus the e locker. That was out of another rig. Everything is in good shape. Brakes r in great shape.
I think the tie rod and drag link, steering arms, and e locker housing are sold.

Thanks
D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts