TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oooo...Aaaaa...

Neat-o! Triple stick rules! And all without more holes in the floor! Nice fab work!

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Very nice.
That is exactly the idea I sketched up for Marlin once but he never did it. I was going to have crank levers hanging down with a string of holes for leverage adjustment in it. You could drive the cranks with a regular linkage using rod and ends, or a flex cable, vac actuator, etc. etc.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
thats awesome.. the second set of sticks was the only thing keeping me from doing this...
so who is going to make a kit? :D

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Yeah. Pretty soon I get tired of trying to get other folks to do stuff so I finally break down and just geter done one way or nuther. Patience is not one of my strong suits. In some things it is but anything related to wheeling isn't usually. I hope Marlin sees your stuff so I can say, see there told ya so. LOL

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Fucking smartass, STFU!!! I've always been nice to you too but no more damn it. LOL

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts

TBob said:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2105283435&=guest

stock t-case shift rails are seperated (twin sticked)
holy crap, Batman! awesome work Bob!
I couldn't figure out what the heck you were doing with the prelim pics you sent me, LOL now it all makes sense. you decided not to clock the tcase, right? Even clocked it shouldn't be too hard to adapt what you done to a clocked setup.

bravo!

how did you ever come up with this idea??

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Super sick. I wouldn't have the least bit of confidence to tackle something like that. I'll have to beg you for some pointers (read: instructions) when it comes time for me to install the inchworm. Looks awesome.

Tim

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Cool setup man. I was talking with my Dad the other day and he was talking to the owner of Safari Unlimited in Grand Junction CO about doing duals in his truck and he said they use a cable setup instead of installing the second stick. I don't quite have the details of this install but it really made me wonder. I have never heard of this being done and was thinking about calling Safari Unlimited to get the full scoop on this setup. Could be pretty cool

-Trent

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
right you can clock and still do this - just will have to bend the tab for the linkage.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cables are good where room/routing is an issue but cables stretch and can brake. Better to use linkage if u can.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
valkyrie said:
How long will the details remain a secret? You are sitting on a gold mine! :D
ain't it the truth, LOL

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
maybe I should think about putting together a kit? no sure there is alot of demand.
Anyone know if marlin and inchworm have the same bolt pattern on the shift mount?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts