TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I wanted to share the Trail List I'm working on. It is a Google Earth File(REQUIRES GOOGLE EARTH TO OPEN) that I created to have the list of all the Trails at my Finger Tips. I am still working on this to improve accuracy and make sure all the data is correct but here is my Test run. I do mapping work as my profession so I feel that this file is much better than anything out there to data. Like I said i am still working on it but if anyone wants to share information or tell me a trail is closed etc please feel free to. Most of the sites such as trail damage and savethetrail only let you download one trail at a time. I went through and downloaded all the trails off trail damage and made a complete file with far more information than they provide. In the file there are links to the trail damage site as well. Let me know if there are any issues downloading this or issues with the file.

Enjoy,

-Matt

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgc7dsinkezvoiq/Trail Head.kmz?n=84344738

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
that's pretty cool, any site have Cali trials like this? (only a couple San Diego area trails listed on TD)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
jakesteads
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing