TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We closed up the shop early and all took off to the creek for beer and wheeling..

Ended up sitting still too long in the water and dug myself up to the door handles.. few minutes quicker on the recovery and I coulda avoided the 6" of water in cab.. lol.. if it mildews ima just pull the carpet and line-x the inside of cab floor. boss took pictures i'll try to get them from him

·
Registered
532 Posts
it shouldnt hurt. i have submerged my interior before. i just dried it up real good with beach towels and a shop vac. took a couple of days to completely dry but no mildew.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
yeah good luck with that epoxy. At $100 per gallon it gets pretty expensive (not to mention the smell will NEVER go away. We used to use that to paint the floors here until OSHA passed a new law and we cant wear the new respirators here so we dont do them anymore. Let me know when you do that so I will know where NOT to drive when your high ass drives down the street

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spacecwboy said:
yeah good luck with that epoxy. At $100 per gallon it gets pretty expensive (not to mention the smell will NEVER go away. We used to use that to paint the floors here until OSHA passed a new law and we cant wear the new respirators here so we dont do them anymore. Let me know when you do that so I will know where NOT to drive when your high ass drives down the street

i was talkin the cheap little home depot garage floor coating.. lol.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Mitch, justr rip the carpet out and go with the orilies bed liner stuff. I think it is dupacolor or huerculiner or something. did that on the 4runr and it looks great. it only had a strong smell for about 1 day then no smell at all. I have the spray gun but it stopped working after a few mins and I had to roll it on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts