TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
How technical is The Creek? Do you have a winch? If it's pretty easy and you don't mind pulling me if I get stuck, I'll go. I have a stock, non-TRD PreRunner.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
keylay said:
How technical is The Creek? Do you have a winch? If it's pretty easy and you don't mind pulling me if I get stuck, I'll go. I have a stock, non-TRD PreRunner.

your most welcome to attend ! and we'll gladly give u a tug or so :)

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
:bitchslap i see how it is, you can go play in the woods but you are too good to come to a truck show and support your fellow TTORA members... tsk tsk. Even TOM came out for a few minutes. :bitchslap

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
man wish I could go.....once again, I am still on the boat, and would be gettig home tuesday after yall go Sunday

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm probably going to head up there Saturday or Sunday.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump, creek whoring is on for tommorow typical noonish time to meet up.

Karuso and I however may be there earlier ! he's coming by my apartment in the early morning so we can try to get his manual hubs to lock/unlock ! they are stuck in the locked position so that needs to be rememdied pretty damn quick .

those of you new guys interested in attending spring creek offroad park just give me a buzz sometime tommorow after 8am 713-548-7471

all you not newbies who are contemplating on going dont think just fucking come bitches ! Last time I wheel the biatch before I break down the front diff ect for the ADD diff install

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
you just broke rule #1....

never go alone.

Ask the guys at BMRA that flopped their Jeep a few years back. Had we not come along he would have been SOL. Its not a good idea

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
my2coma said:
follow your 4runner...she know biotch.

kinda hard to follow my runner when she is usually on the trailer following me, I woul dbe going in circles chasing my tail then I guess

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
11 Participants
99FlowedTaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing