TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked my buddies on Facebook to give me some ideas for a paintjob for my truck. I Photoshopped their ideas all together and here's the result:

Ideas:
a Wing
Camo
Racing Numbers
Flames
American Flag
Lions Head on the hood

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
US flag is the only thing here that's acceptable...

the other garbage... not :shame:

yer junk looks good...
why would you want to fuck that up :confused: :dunno:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm with Dell. The Flag actually looks pretty cool. Make it look like WWII style with fake bullet holes to complete the rig and it'd be neat, otherwise that shit is probably just gonna look gay. :2cents:

It'd look cooler with more dents and scratches.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Haha guys I'm not seriously going to paint it like that, I just thought it was funny to photoshop my buddies idea onto one truck. I am thinking that after I put a few more "racing stripes" and "speed dimples" into her I might paint it camo.

Might do it like the Ranger I did a couple of years ago but in woodland:

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I vote for the lion head.

·
Registered
220 Posts
You should add stacks into the pic at the top and then you'd have the ultimate truck, lol:lmao:.

Mike

P.S. I think the stacks would double the HP gained from the wing plus add 10 HP just for themselves.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Interesting how the camo breaks up into digital camo at the rear. Maybe expand on that idea and start the digital further forward. :cool:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Interesting how the camo breaks up into digital camo at the rear. Maybe expand on that idea and start the digital further forward. :cool:
x2 I've seen plenty of cammo trucks but the digi looks pretty damn cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts