TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to put the factory RS3200 alarm system in my 2004 2WD. Do I need the keyless entry system installed first? I will install my own door actuators for locks.

Also looking to put in cruise, but the only factory one I can find for 2004 is for A/T. Will it or can I make it work with standard?

[email protected]

·
Registered
469 Posts
I bought an add on cruise control kit for my Tacoma, and I had the option of buying for auto or manual transmission. The part number is: PT474-35981 for the manual transmission. The seller (on eBay) stated that it works on trucks from 1999-2004.

One note, it does not add a "factory" cruise stalk on the right hand side, it is a stationary stalk that you mount on the left side. I haven't installed mine yet, but another TTORA member (don't remember who) said that they installed one on their truck and it worked fine.

·
Registered
59 Posts
You can get the RS3200 kit as both an add-on to the keyless system and as a full kit with keyless... but I'm venturing to say that the RS3200 kit only works through existing power lock relays and actuators. Plug and play kind of thing. If you're going to install the actuators, you would probably be better off with an aftermarket system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts