TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I'll have a 3 day weekend as we will be closed that Monday for Memorial Day. Anybody got any plans to hit Crystal Beach for the weekend? Just trying to plan my for my 3 day weekend. :boobies:

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
sounds like a plan, i might head that way one or two days if everything works out

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I will be floating down the Guadalupe River drinking beer.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
hey shannon,

you could go to Gilmer instead:D

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Hmm im off, maybe this time I can spend a little more time "on" the beach

:flipoff3: GCS's

But no worries im :cool:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I will be floating down the Guadalupe River drinking beer.
Marco, Who are you going down there with ???

the "Waterfront Crew" was planning on doing the river instaed of Lake Travis (time ran out and we didn't get a house this year) so we're supposed to be down there also ..

I haven't decided if i wanted to do the river or Crystal Beach yet.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Hmm im off, maybe this time I can spend a little more time "on" the beach

:flipoff3: GCS's
But no worries im :cool:
LOL maybe i'll :bitchslap you to keep you in check LOL

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Marco, Who are you going down there with ???

the "Waterfront Crew" was planning on doing the river instaed of Lake Travis (time ran out and we didn't get a house this year) so we're supposed to be down there also ..

I haven't decided if i wanted to do the river or Crystal Beach yet.
Some friends from League City. Same guys (and girls) that I went with last time. If you want to go let me know.

Leticia and I thought about taking our boat to Lake Travis also but that means I have to go to League City get my boat take it to Lake Travis and then back to League City to drop it off then back to San Antonio in the same weekend since I don't have a place to store it here in SA and that is to much driving for one weekend. So the river is on.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Some friends from League City. Same guys (and girls) that I went with last time. If you want to go let me know.

Leticia and I thought about taking our boat to Lake Travis also but that means I have to go to League City get my boat take it to Lake Travis and then back to League City to drop it off then back to San Antonio in the same weekend since I don't have a place to store it here in SA and that is to much driving for one weekend. So the river is on.
I'll still have to see.. I'm really not in the modd to drive down there in the truck. Lasttime i partied everyday we were down there and had ride back shoot gun cuz i was still passed out LOL . Plus the sleeping with no AC for 3+ days sucks. If I go I was planning on leaving wnsday after work with some other people get down there to find room for about 30+ poeple then we come back monday.. Like i said i'm just thinking about hitting Crystal Friday & Sat and come back sunday but i'm not sure what i wil do yet.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
If my sunburn calms down a little bit, I might be able to make it.

As it stands right now, no thanks. I look like a freakin' lobster!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
:lmao: in what? he sold tacozilla and his buggy is just getting started. WHEEL THE FORD!
that's a good point, forgot about that.

hey, that Ford is the perfect size for tight trails:D

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I might be able to do friday or sun, or mon.
Sat. my nephew is graduating at 7 PM

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
I will be floating in Louisianna, sorry, though on a good note, my 4runr is almost back together and might be able to go out before the end of the summer

1 - 20 of 40 Posts