TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
ive been lookin at those for a while...i have a 98 so count me in.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SteveO said:
Price range?

Trying to get that info asap. Obviously the more the cheaper. I am working with my distributor on it now. Im also gonna try and get some customtacos guys involved too to try and get the price down even more. And what could help us out especially in shipping charges would be if there are a group of you guys...say in SOCAL or something that are buying...I could ship to one persons place and everyone could swing by that guys place and get their stuff.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
shortbus said:
Anyone interested in the crystal clear headlamps for the 96-00 models? I am working on a group buy.
that will be two different lens housings since the gen I ('95.5-'97) runs regular replaceable sealed beams and the gen II ('98-'00) runs just replaceable H-4 bulbs.

how much for the gen II housings?

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
shortbus said:
According to my supplier they will fit the 95.5-00 Tacomas just fine.
your supplier is wrong. take a look at a gen I and a gen II truck side by side...completely different. the gen IIIs are another design as well.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Once I have exact figures I'll let ya know. My supplier is on the other side of the planet so she is in bed right now. Can't really get figures from her right now.

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
shortbus said:
Anyone interested in the crystal clear headlamps for the 96-00 models? I am working on a group buy.
You need to read the Classified Rules. Your thread is being closed as we do not allow group buy offers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
TOYMINATOR
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing