TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the buyer that I had lined up for my old bumper backed out on me so I am putting it back up for sale. This bumper was built by Rough Country Truck Accessories in Ballinger, TX. It has been modified for a 3" body lift but new bracketry could be fabbed for it to fit a stock truck (i had it on my truck before the body lift). The bottom is a little banged up from wheeling but it still very sturdy. I am asking $350 OBO. Anyone around here will tell you that this bumper was built very strong. Here are some pics.

If you need any more pics, let me know and I will go out and take some of it off the truck. I will not ship but could probably arrange the TTORA express to deliver it close to you.

·
Registered
655 Posts
how muxh does it weigh?

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Man that blows that the guy backed out. Good luck on the sell.
It is one BAD ASS bumper!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Brad I am seriously thinking about this one. The guys from this weekend know I got a good kiss from a tree at gilmer. I wouldn't like that to happen again. HMMM?
gotta get back to u on this one. what are you looking for to trade?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brad I am seriously thinking about this one. The guys from this weekend know I got a good kiss from a tree at gilmer. I wouldn't like that to happen again. HMMM?
gotta get back to u on this one. what are you looking for to trade?
Not really looking to trade unless you have a twin stick setup, new deep cycle battery, working used winch, new synthetic winch line. I am flexible on the price so make an offer.

I don't have a stock front bumper.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
man, if it weren't that heavy, i would put some $$$ and buy it.

150lbs will kill my ride which is already stiff with the spacers i have....:mad:

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
man, if it weren't that heavy, i would put some $$$ and buy it.

150lbs will kill my ride which is already stiff with the spacers i have....:mad:
I'm sure you can find a way to get rid of some of the weight. :D you know you want it!!

·
Old School
938 Posts
Just curious, are you worried at all about the radiator being so exposed like that ? That is the only hesitation I have with tube bumpers. I don't know, maybe you don't get into the shit I do but I could see a stick going through your radiator real easy. Even if you just put a wire mesh type protection on there it would help...

Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes..I still have it for $350. I would probably even meet you halfway to Houston to deliver it if we couldn't do TTORA express. Let me know.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts