TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the buyer that I had lined up for my old bumper backed out on me so I am putting it back up for sale. This bumper was built by Rough Country Truck Accessories in Ballinger, TX. It has been modified for a 3" body lift but new bracketry could be fabbed for it to fit a stock truck (i had it on my truck before the body lift). The bottom is a little banged up from wheeling but it still very sturdy. I am asking $400 OBO. Anyone around here will tell you that this bumper was built very strong. Here are some pics.

If you need any more pics, let me know and I will go out and take some of it off the truck. I will not ship but could probably arrange the TTORA express to deliver it close to you.

·
Registered
779 Posts
i have a 96 taco with part of my lift being a 2" bl... I am concerned about the fitting/weight up front. My frame is boxed off and reinforced up front but this bumper is much heavier than mine is as of now.. send more pics to [email protected]

thanks a lot

-Alex

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A-GUEST said:
i have a 96 taco with part of my lift being a 2" bl... I am concerned about the fitting/weight up front. My frame is boxed off and reinforced up front but this bumper is much heavier than mine is as of now.. send more pics to [email protected]

thanks a lot

-Alex
What do you need pics of? Keep in mind, I will not ship this bumper. It is too heavy and it would be too much of a hassle.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I comprende eso comment of yours... I am coming to TX mid-june and if not before that TTORA, like you said can work it's magic...like always? ha pics from top looking down, and bottom to top please..

thanks again

-Alex

·
Registered
304 Posts
That bumper wouldnt fit a 2" body lift without modification, right? And aren't the mounting points different between generations?

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you would still need to modify it to fit with a 2" body lift. I am not sure about the different mountings between years. since you would have to modify the brackets to make it fit for a 2" BL, then you can adjust the mounts to make it work with your model year.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am in the pnw and am getting ready to fab up a similar bumper. Can you tell me roughly how tall the front (only the vertical piece where the turn signals are) is? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
I can attest to this bumpers strength and durability! this thing is bullet proof!

I can also say that modifying it for a 2" lift would not be too involved. I helped Coop modify it for his 3" lift!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Trade you a rear wrap around with lights recessed, tail light guards and hitch under flip up plate.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I already have a rear bumper coming to me. Thanks though.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes..the bumper is still for sale. make an offer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts