TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's my Bumper that I based off of Vegaskurt (thanks for all the help!) or also Shrockworks,...I got a 4x8 sheet of 3/16's Delivered to my door step from the 18 wheeler for 110 Bucks,..

And If I ever Leave the flatest state in the US, Then a Winch!....

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scuba, I think this is all your truck is missing!...haha!

Thanks for the comments guys!

I'm not to sure about the whole shipping thing, to bad you weren't Local,

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice find Scuba!..How much did you score that for?

And well as far as the bolts, Yeah your right I covered the two front ones so I will be making some different mounting points,...lol

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Nice find Scuba!..How much did you score that for?

And well as far as the bolts, Yeah your right I covered the two front ones so I will be making some different mounting points,...lol

I paid Fo Fity for the TJM

IMO you should make some mounts that go down to the bolt holes under the tow hook on PS and that pos tie down spot on the other side of the frame.

Great work though !

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice thats a good price,...

Yeah I'm welding some brackets off of the 1x3 to the main rails on top with sides so that it will fit all the way around the frame and then run a bolt through the top and also on the side close to it, as well as the factory ones that are a little higher,...

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
get those supports on and bolted then weld as much of it together while its still on the truck so it doesnt flex from all the heat. it'll fit either way, it just may fit a little better if you do it that way.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PICS Up dated!!!

Thanks guys, had a couple hours to work on it today So I got the top all on and about half of it welded up,...I just have to welded up soild tomorrow night after work, Then grind it all down the following night,...Then back to Fabing in the Fog lights and bull bar,....Hey Vega, What did you do for turn signals?...I think I seen somewhere that you can make them so that your cornor lamps are your turn signals, Not to sure though, So I was kinda thinking of putting in some Little round LED turn signals,...

·
Registered
315 Posts
WOW great work! I can't wait to see the finished product, sounds like it going to look alot like something i would like on my truck...but then again, anything beats a brushguard.
I wish i had the tools and skills to do this...it sure would save me alot of money :rolleyes:

·
Registered
801 Posts
PICS Up dated!!!

Thanks guys, had a couple hours to work on it today So I got the top all on and about half of it welded up,...I just have to welded up soild tomorrow night after work, Then grind it all down the following night,...Then back to Fabing in the Fog lights and bull bar,....Hey Vega, What did you do for turn signals?...I think I seen somewhere that you can make them so that your cornor lamps are your turn signals, Not to sure though, So I was kinda thinking of putting in some Little round LED turn signals,...
1" hole saw or wood bit and some silicone sealant. Thats all you need to move the blinkers up to the corners.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts