TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I took this off a while back and never sold it. It is very nice, 3/16", 2 D ring mounts, plate mount and lights.

$400 OBO

Chris

·
Registered
787 Posts
how much does this weigh? How much did you have to cut off of your bed?

·
Registered
787 Posts
oh, how does it mount? Is it factory locations?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weight, no idea. You just cut the bottom corners on the back section to the height of the tailgate, very common for most bumpers. The tube that runs next to the frame has a hole towards the front, and I think you have to drill that one. It's no big deal.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Not worried about the cutting, just curious as to the weight for shipping though. And to think just last month I drove home from NC! Damn the timing

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
NICE BUMPER i'm located in clevand tn lol good to see somebody else from around here and not cali. haha anyways thats a sweet looking bumper very clean. I'd look into buying it if I werent selling my 01 taco. but good luck with the sale man.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Try DHL for shipping. I sent a 145-lb ZX-6E engine on a 2'x2' pallet to CA from IN for $94. They shrinkwrapped it for me gratis. It arrived in 3 days. I just shipped the rear sill plate from my composite bed to AZ unwrapped/unpadded for $47.94; also delivered in three days. I get a break because of an account and I ship a lot, but it ain't that much of a break.

·
Registered
787 Posts
If you could figure out shipping I will be more then happy to get it outta your space. I'd give you 100 for the bumper and then whatever shipping is. Hows that? Someone said DHL, I have no idea where they load/pickup/deliver to but if you can figure it out let me know. My zip is 76210 (around Dallas Texas).

·
Registered
787 Posts
85ToyChris said:
Bump. Make me an offer on this. I need 60 $
Sorry, thought you were trying to clear 60 bucks, my bad.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts